Friday 2 May 2014

April empties

Hello sprinkles!

April has been and gone in a flash, so I thought it was only appropriate to do a April empties post! I was originally going to do an April favourites but it seems that everyone has decided to do that and I have finished a lot of products this month anyway!

Let's get started!

1. Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body wash



I'm notoriously choosy when it comes to body washes and for some reason I can never bring myself to use one if I don't like something about it. That means it can be very risky for me to buy a reasonably expensive body wash like this because if I don't like it, it doesn't matter that it cost me a lot, I. Just. Won't. Use. It.

Fortunately I love everything about this wash and without a doubt will repurchase it; the scent of the wash is light and citrusy, and for me was just so delicious and refreshing! It's also a very thick and creamy body wash which lathers up extremely well.

I've found that after showers this leaves my skin feeling so soft, silky and moisturised that I often skip moisturising my skin altogether! (This is also down to my laziness, but shush you!)

2. Impulse Love Puzzle body spray



Like pretty much everyone else in the world I love the impulse sprays, they're all really good quality but are cheap too! My most recent run out (there have been alot this month) is this lovely 
fragrance, Love Puzzle. Love Puzzle is a limited edition spray and is one of my favourites; it's got a very fruity scent but also smells like fresh flowers, so I guess it has a floral scent. (Can a smell be floral? I don't know, but it can be now!)

Finally, lets all take a moment to appreciate the absolutely gorgeous packaging...  Have you appreciated the packaging yet? Good, moving on!

3. Lavender Oil




Lavender oil has been my saviour for over a year now. I have trouble getting to sleep so I put a drop of this onto my temples and under my nose, it helps me to relax and fall into a peaceful sleep! If you find it takes you ages to drop off, I would definitely recommend you get your hands on this stuff. Plus, if you like baths you can add one or two drops of this into your tub to have an even more relaxing bath!

4. Collection Lasting Perfection concealer



*Surprise surprise* the collection concealer made it's way into another of my posts, although, you can hardly tell that's what it is because all the labelling has rubbed off!

I don't really have anything else to say other than that this is the best concealer I have ever used; it provides really good coverage and I will definitely be rebuying it!

5. Perfume testers!



This is a bit of a weird one, but I have been loving perfume testers this past month. (blame my sister for giving me loads) I have particularly being loving the above three, which is why they're in my empties post! They are all rather fruity and 'floral' scents, and I'm extremely tempted to buy the actual perfumes!

What I love most about testers is that you can just pop them in your pocket or bag and spray them whenever you feel like you need to; convenience is key!

♥   

And there you have it, my April Empties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! x