Monday 3 March 2014

10 things I want to do in 2014

Hello my lovelies!

Today I was going to do the usual February Favourites post but I have decided to do something a little bit different. I was going to write this post back in January as a sort of ‘New Years Resolutions’ type thing, but I feel that now is a good time!

This post will be a little bit personal but I want to share it with you all, because I feel like we’re all a big family here.

1.Watch a beautiful sunrise
I've already watched a stunning sunset this year, so I want to watch a gorgeous sunrise to top it off. One of the reasons I want to do this is because I want to seize life and make the most of this year. Even if I have to wake up really early to do so, I'm prepared!


2. Get fit
I wouldn't say I'm out of shape but I could certainly do with being a bit healthier, I mean I get out of breath taking the small walk from my room to the kitchen, and that's definitely not good! So by 2015 I will be in shape and healthy. That means a complete change in lifestyle, I'll be swapping my daily chocolate bar for an apple and that extra hour on the laptop for an hours exercise!

3. Appreciate the little things
 Its so easy just to look over small things others do for you and for them to stay unnoticed, so I'm going to make an effort to spot those small acts of kindness and thank people for them!

4. Take a step out of my comfort zone
 I want to stretch my limits and break out of my comfort zone this year. I want to experience things I wouldn't normally even dream of!

5. Do something spontaneous
Sometimes my life seems very routine and boring so whenever I feel like doing something 'crazy' and spontaneous I'm going to go with it. It's important to just have fun, and life's always better with a bit of spontaneity!

6. Focus on school work
This is a very boring one, but I realise I do need to do it. Don't get me wrong, I love my blog and it means the world to me, but for now it's just a hobby and school needs to be my main priority, I have my GCSEs to think about now! I've noticed all too often I will be working on my blog when I should be doing homework, and at school I'll be forever writing down post ideas and drawing new blog designs.
   That doesn't mean I won't be posting as often, I'll try to keep to my Monday and Friday post schedule but if a post is a bit late it just means I'm tied up with lots of work.

7. Make a YouTube video
  As I have said many a time, I have always wanted to start a YouTube channel but I've never had the courage to do so. However, this will be the year I'll at least make one video. It might be deleted afterwards but I just want to try my knack at making one!

8. Give everyone I meet a smile
I know this sounds silly, but you'd be surprised how much better a smile from someone can make you feel when you're down! If there's a chance I can make someone's day a little bit better, I want to.

9. Read a book every week
I love reading, and yet I don't do it often enough. So from now on I'm going to have a book in my hand every single week!

10. Live life to the full
I'm only 14, but I want to be able to look back and be happy with what I did in these years. I want to experience as much as I can and enjoy everything I do!

I hope you all enjoyed this post, don't forget to let me know what you want to do this year!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! x