Saturday 25 January 2014

Cute Claire's Haul!

Hello my lovelies!

I don't really go into Claire's very often but seeing as I share its name I decided to have a quick pop in and have a look around.This resulted in me buying a few super cute little pieces of jewellery!

Oh and a quick note before we get started; all these items were on sale! The necklace and bracelet were 2 for 1 and the earrings were 3 for 2! So after you've read the post go over to the Claire's website and see what bargains you can grab!

Purple Lolly Necklace - £2.50
The first piece of jewellery that caught my eye was this absolutely adorable lolly necklace! I just thought it was so cute and I just had to buy it!
















And if you don't think that this necklace is super cute, I don't know what's wrong with you! I mean, just look at it! It's smiling!










This was the second product that caught my eye, and can you guess why it did? Because it has food on it of course! And like most people I love food, a lot. So I bought it! I mean what better way to show my love for food than get a bracelet with oreos, doughnuts, sweets and cake on it?


Here's a close up of some of the super cute charms! 











6 Pack of Sweet Owl and Key Studs - £6.00
I bought these because I don't have many pretty cute girly earrings and these were just way too cute to pass up on!















My favourite pair to wear out of this pack is the pair of gold keys but I do love all the others too! Sometimes I will wear a key on one ear and a lock on the other, because I'm such an indie child (but mainly because they look really cute together!)

6 Pack Love Geek Studs - £6.00
I thought that these were quite cute but I mainly got them because they are 3 for 2. Otherwise I don't think I would have bothered purchasing them.


However I do like the mustaches! 

6 Pack of Travel Studs - £6.00
These earrings are quite possibly my favourite buy! But unfortunately I can't find them anywhere on the website for you all to purchase, sorry!

As you can see these look cute but also quite fancy, and my personal favourite would have to be the Eiffel Tower earrings because they are so quaint and girly! Although the cameras would come a close second.

Side note: If you are wondering what happened to the other aeroplane, my sister 'borrowed' it, but now she has ran off back to university with it. Grr!


If you liked this post, please support it by sharing, commenting and following! It helps out so so much!

I hope I brought you a sprinkle of joy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, how are you? I really enjoyed reading your blog! I have put you up for a Liebster Award. Read my blog for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute earrings x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! x