Sunday 8 December 2013

My Christmas wish list

Well Christmas is only 17 sleeps away so I think its time I decide what I want for Christmas this year!

1. Lush products
  My whole family know how much I love Lush so I just want some more Lush products to enjoy and then review for you guys! I'm not fussy as to which product i get as I want to try new things, but I would love some more candy mountains and Luxury lush puds too! To go to the lush website, click here











2. Cards against humanity
  Cards against humanity is a party game you play with your friends, but it isn't a normal one. You have to make the funniest sentence to win a point and overall the game is just hilarious. It isn't appropriate for young children but it is still great fun! For the website of Cards against humanity click here, and to buy the UK edition from amazon, click here. Plus you can also buy expansion packs!

£20 UK edition














3. Good butter best Gift Set 
  Soap and glory has a lot of lovely products but i have never really tried any of their body butter before, so i have decided that i want to try them out this Christmas! I think that i will particularly enjoy Sugar Crush because it has very sweet ingredients and I love sweet smells! This product is also a great stocking filler! To visit the soap and glory website, click here. Or buy it from boots here!

£8.00 from Boots



















4. Nikon D3100 14.2MP DSLR Camera
  This is something I would absolutely LOVE to have but I probably won't receive. It is quite cheap as DLSRs go but it is still a hefty £269. I have a real passion for photography and video making and so this would be the greatest present ever! (Mum, if you're reading this. PLEEAAASSEEEEEEEEEE) To buy this from Argos click here, it currently has £20 cashback! Or just visit the Nikon website for other cameras here!


















These are some of the products I would love for Christmas! What is on your Christmas wishlist?

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 
  
If you want to stay updated about the blog do one of the following things below! Or you could follow the blog itself by using the new gadget on the right of the page! ^_^

Follow my Google+ account: https://plus.google.com/u/0/111253255688808369954/posts
Follow the 'Sprinkle of Claire' Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/100003969651902071273/posts
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SprinkleofClair
Like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sprinkleofclaire

1 comment:

  1. Harriet Barnsley8 December 2013 at 13:20

    (y) cool! Did you see the Pewdiepie video where he played cards against humanity? It was HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! x